Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Thursday, February 1, 2018

An ode to the delightfully unhinged Lisa Frank Facebook page

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Thursday, February 1, 2018
TwitterFacebook

More than a year ago, I made the impulsive decision to delete the Facebook app from my phone. 

Friends, it's been great! I like my iPhone better when there's like 80 percent less autoplay food video to stare at.

But I'm no internet purist. Deleting the app from my phone was a simple, low-lift solution to limiting my Facebook use while not seated at a computer. Facebook on desktop, though, is still my weakness, due in large part to my devotion to one of the weirdest branded pages on the internet: the official Lisa Frank Facebook page. Read more...

More about Watercooler, Culture, and Web Culture

from Mashable http://ift.tt/2ny5VxU
logoblog

Thanks for reading An ode to the delightfully unhinged Lisa Frank Facebook page

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment