Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Trump and John Bolton have an 'I fired you/no I quit' Twitter fight

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Saturday, September 14, 2019
TwitterFacebook

The Trump administration is down yet another member, and yet again the dramatic firing seems to have unfolded on Twitter.

On Tuesday, Trump tweeted to announce that last night he informed John Bolton, his third National Security Advisor, that "his services are no longer needed at the White House."

"I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore........I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning," Trump explained over the course of two tweets.

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019 Read more...

More about Donald Trump, White House, John Bolton, Culture, and Web Culture

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2Q4Jkux
logoblog

Thanks for reading Trump and John Bolton have an 'I fired you/no I quit' Twitter fight

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment