Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Friday, November 22, 2019

Watch a Bernie Sanders impersonator interview the real Bernie Sanders

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Friday, November 22, 2019

Bernie Sanders sat down with Bernie Sanders for a tutorial on how to properly rumple a good suit. 

"It's good to have you here. I might be from an alternate universe, I don't know," Bernie tells Bernie. "But what I said to myself was we don't get a fair shot in the mainstream media, so I said what the heck... what the hey."

"What the hell," Other Bernie interjects. 

"I would interview myself!" Bernie concludes, hands waving. 

The Bernie vs. Bernie interview comes from the latest episode of Forever Dog's podcast The Underculture. The fake Bernie, played by comedian James Adomian, sat down with the real Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.  Read more...

More about Viral Videos, Bernie Sanders, Culture, Politics, and Web Culture

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2OC6S5W
logoblog

Thanks for reading Watch a Bernie Sanders impersonator interview the real Bernie Sanders

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment