Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Saturday, March 21, 2020

My gym closed, so I let this smart kettlebell kick my ass

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Saturday, March 21, 2020
My gym closed, so I let this smart kettlebell kick my ass

Work(out) From Home is a weekly column where we review smart fitness machines in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak. Thanks to technology, there are still plenty of ways to exercise if your gym is closed.  Read more...


JaxJox KettlebellConnect
$299.00
The Good
Saves space • Easy to set up and use • Classes are challenging • Great for small homes • No subscription fee for workouts
The Bad
App is a bit unintuitive • There aren't many classes on the app • especially for beginners • The kettlebell takes a while to sync • Expensive
The Bottom Line
The JaxJox KettlebellConnect makes it easy to switch between weights in the middle of a workout and doesn't take up much space.
⚡ Mashable Score 4.25
😎 Cool Factor 4.5
📘Learning Curve 5.0
💪Performance 4.0
💵Bang for the Buck 4.5
More about Iphone, Android, Fitness, Workout From Home, and Tech

from Mashable https://ift.tt/33zJM71
logoblog

Thanks for reading My gym closed, so I let this smart kettlebell kick my ass

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment