Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Jemele Hill: 'I deserve a suspension' from ESPN for controversial tweets - Fox News

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fox News

Jemele Hill: 'I deserve a suspension' from ESPN for controversial tweets
Fox News
ESPN anchor Jemele Hill said on Saturday she “deserved a suspension” from the sports network after she called for fans to boycott the NFL and called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter, two days before she is set to return to work. Hill ...
Jemele Hill says she deserved ESPN suspension but won't take back comments: 'Me and ESPN are fine'New York Daily News
Jemele Hill opens up about her suspension: 'I put ESPN in a bad spot'USA TODAY
Jemele Hill On ESPN Suspension: “I Deserved That Suspension”Vibe
The Daily Dot -Bleacher Report -TMZ.com -The Root
all 43 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News http://ift.tt/2yBoIQv
logoblog

Thanks for reading Jemele Hill: 'I deserve a suspension' from ESPN for controversial tweets - Fox News

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment