Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Thursday, January 25, 2018

'I just signed your death warrant': Judge hits Larry Nassar with up to 175 years for sexual assault

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Thursday, January 25, 2018
TwitterFacebook

Larry Nassar, the former USA Gymnastics team physician who sexually abused more than 150 women — including Olympic gold medalists Aly Raisman, Simone Biles, and McKayla Maroney — has been sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison.

The sentencing took place Wednesday after more than 100 of his victims read emotionally-charged impact statements in court.

"I just signed your death warrant," Judge Rosemarie Aquilina told Nassar after delivering his sentence in a Lansing, Michigan courtroom. "I find that you don't get it, that you're a danger. That you remain a danger."

More about Entertainment, Conversations, Sports, Olympics, and Court

from Mashable http://ift.tt/2DxAF9l
logoblog

Thanks for reading 'I just signed your death warrant': Judge hits Larry Nassar with up to 175 years for sexual assault

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment