Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Top 10 'Overwatch' skins I’ve been killed by

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Sunday, September 9, 2018
TwitterFacebook

Death is an inevitable part of Overwatch.

Sometimes I step onto a Junkrat trap and eat a grenade, sometimes D.Va drops an ultimate right on my head and I explode, sometimes I get pulled off a cliff by a gravity-defying feat of technology.

There are so many ways to die in Overwatch; some of them heroic, some of them hilarious, but generally all of them frustrating. But occasionally, depending on what character skin my assailant is wearing, it just rubs it in a little deeper. And on the very rare occasion, a character with a particular skin will kill me and I'll think "Yes, this is how it was meant to be." Read more...

More about Overwatch, Blizzard Entertainment, Entertainment, and Gaming

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2Mdqc6A
logoblog

Thanks for reading Top 10 'Overwatch' skins I’ve been killed by

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment