Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Friday, June 25, 2021

Pull your Western Digital My Book Live NAS off the internet now if you value your files - The Register

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Friday, June 25, 2021
  1. Pull your Western Digital My Book Live NAS off the internet now if you value your files  The Register
  2. “I’m totally screwed.” WD My Book Live users wake up to find their data deleted  Ars Technica
  3. Disconnect your WD My Book Live from the web or you could lose all your data  PC Gamer
  4. A Hacker Is Remotely Wiping People’s Internet-Connected Hard Drives  VICE
  5. PSA: Western Digital My Book Live drives being maliciously erased; disconnect them from internet  9to5Mac
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/3xV034q
logoblog

Thanks for reading Pull your Western Digital My Book Live NAS off the internet now if you value your files - The Register

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment