Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Monday, June 21, 2021

Tucker Carlson on running for president: 'I guess if like I was the last person on Earth' | TheHill - The Hill

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Monday, June 21, 2021
  1. Tucker Carlson on running for president: 'I guess if like I was the last person on Earth' | TheHill  The Hill
  2. Tucker Carlson Calls Journalists ‘Animals.’ He’s Also Their Best Source.  The New York Times
  3. NYT outs Tucker Carlson as anonymous source to many journalists  Business Insider
  4. "Oh, God, come on!": Tucker Carlson says he won't run for president in 2024  Yahoo News
  5. Stelter: Why isn't Fox News fact-checking Carlson's January 6 claim  CNN
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/3zFI57Q
logoblog

Thanks for reading Tucker Carlson on running for president: 'I guess if like I was the last person on Earth' | TheHill - The Hill

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment