Powered by Blogger.

About me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Breaking News

Breaking News

Saturday, July 10, 2021

VP Harris talks about multiple assignments from Biden: 'Maybe I don't say 'no' enough' - Fox News

  Mian Adeel Soomro       Saturday, July 10, 2021
  1. VP Harris talks about multiple assignments from Biden: 'Maybe I don't say 'no' enough'  Fox News
  2. POLITICO Playbook: Biden's choice: The filibuster or voting rights? - POLITICO  Politico
  3. Voting rights advocates eager for Biden to use bully pulpit | TheHill  The Hill
  4. Is Harris a good vice-president? Politics Weekly Extra  The Guardian
  5. Kamala Harris throws party for staffers amid toxic work environment flap  Fox News
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/3yOpoxF
logoblog

Thanks for reading VP Harris talks about multiple assignments from Biden: 'Maybe I don't say 'no' enough' - Fox News

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment